Birmingham is the land of dreams for many people. There is no dearth of homes or reasonable costing real estate covering any budget you have in mind here in Birmingham. You will need time and effort to search the right property for yourself as Birmingham apartments are very popular around the whole America. However, there are many times when you have neither the time nor inclination to put in an effort. In such a case, all you have to do is call a real estate agent in Birmingham and in no time you will be inundated with offers that match with your image of a dream house.
- Rented or bought – This is often a million dollar question. Most people are under the impression that buying a house is the best option. Not true. Whether or not the best option is renting or buying depends on upon the length of your stay in the area. Buy a house only if you longer than 5 years in place. If you are planning to shift earlier, renting is the better option.
- How big – this is another very important question that would determine the cost of your new home. Most people look for adequate space in terms of bedrooms. However, the best house would be that which gives a feel of space and freedom. Look for a house not only in terms of bedrooms that it should have, but also in terms of free unencumbered space in and around it. This is very important in cities since the overcrowding in workplaces, on the road and all over the places you go would add to your stress levels.
- How much – your budget for the house would be a very important factor in determining which type of house you should look for. The best budget would be when the mortgage would equal to not more than 1/3 rd of your income. Find out what amount of mortgage would ask about 1/3rd of your income and then decide on the price of the house. Often the real estate agent would need these particular details before identifying a home for you.
- What location – are you looking for a single house, an apartment or any other style of house? Depending on whether you have pets, children, loud friends, affinity for late night parties, etc. you will have to decide on a house type and neighbourhood. It is important that you chose a location where you would feel unfettered and happy. If you have pets or children, you should not worry about their safety or the reaction of your neighbours. For example, having a house too close to a highway might be dangerous if you have small children or pets as they could dash out and harm themselves.
5. How far from your workplace – when you relocate in most cases it is for a better job opportunity. A house close to your workplace would cut down on the time you spend on commuting and also on the cost. It is very important they the home you choose to be as close to your work space as possible.